Are you thriving or just surviving?
United States Marine Corps
Over 35+ years of law enforcement experience in the great state of Maryland
03. Family Man
Proud husband to wife Mary, with three children and five grandchildren with roots in Harford and Cecil Counties for over 35 years.
Frank for Senate
- Retired Maryland State Trooper after serving 25 years and currently serving in the Criminal Justice System for our great State.
- Serving Cecil County and Harford County for over 35 years.
- Former President of the Maryland Troopers Association for Harford and Cecil Counties.
- Former Chairman of the Maryland Troopers Association Public Relations Committee lobbying in Annapolis for better pay, benefits and working conditions.
- Community involvement with “Toys for Tots” and “Shop with a Cop”.
- Chaplain in the Cecil County Detention Center.